Monday, June 30, 2008

Drum roll please....

But first lets talk about the comments. Let me just say that I laughed, then cried (because of the laughing), then laughed some more. I'm not laughing at you, oh no, I'm laughing with you because I've either been there and done that or I have some really good ideas now. Some of you are just brilliant. One I haven't tried but seriously thought about Saturday- putting Mr. Bubbles in the pool at the end of the day- sheer genius!

Thank you so much for playing along and for enabling the lazy mom that lives here.

Bonus round, can anyone fix this? My baby looks like Íñigo Montoya. It's a real problem for me. As much as I love the Princess Bride and Íñigo it's not a flattering look for a little girl. If she could say the lines to the movie I might consider keeping it that way but as hard as I try I can't seem to get her to say "My name is Íñigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die" she just keeps saying "Mom, I need pencos and colors. Pleeaaaseee".



Alright, I've dragged it out as long as I can handle it. The winners are, after I weeded out the duplicates and then did the random number thingy. I'm looking really skinny and blond these days, don't I look fantastic ;o)-



Lucky #6: angie said...
I can see why that post is your favorite. I totally loved it. I've perfected the art of putting off, neglecting and shushing my chidren. Except, I have nothing to show for it. Crap. I love the scrapbooking stash, and I hope I win. I'll even give you another example of what a terrible mom I am if I get two entries. j/k.

Lucky #14: Heather said...
I'm not sure how I stumbled onto your blog, but I check it out every once in a while. My kids had cake for breakfast-I mean, is there really much difference between that and a donut? (I like the fabric.)

Drop me an e-mail at dontlickthefloor (at) hotmail (dot) com with your info and I'll send those out. Thanks again to everyone that made me feel so un-alone.


12 comments:

  1. Congrats girls!
    And your Inigo Montoya stuff had me laughing out loud you should know I was on the phone with you at the time. :) It's the hair that makes those 2 look the same. Okay....Still laughing......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be worse-your kid could look like Falcor.... see resemblance here:
    http://vermillionrules.blogspot.com
    /2006/09/falcor.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo! I'm so excited to have won. So excited. And, I have to tell you. You LOOK fabulous. :) I'll email you.........you made my day. THank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny!!! I love the Princess Bride!!! Oh and at least your daughter has hair - my two and half year old is still sporting some pixie do - and that's cause its all the hair she has - not because I cut it that way. I would say tame the unruly bits at the end and try to make it as even as possible - but really - she is a little darling Inigo Montoya hair or not. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♡ You crack me up! I need to start telling you what I want to blog about and then have you write my posts to that they're funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I can't type obviously! I meant to type that, SO that they're funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So FUNNY! I think you're perfect as a brunette! Love your blog as usual. I have hot firemen on mine today:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Angie and Heather. Thank you for such a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been to your blog before but couldn't remember how I got here (blog surfing wouldn't you know it) but I found you again.

    I really liked your blog the 1st time around & guess what?
    I still do, I'm adding you to my favorite stops.

    By the way I remember this time I found you through Bonnie (The Zoo).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny stuff!! I love the wild locks. You'll just have to teach her how to avoid 6 fingered men and it'll all be good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I use to think my 20 year old had Crammers hair on Sienfield. hehe

    ReplyDelete