Where the heck am I? I could have sworn we moved from the North Pole. Maybe my dreams are coming true and h*ll has frozen over. Quick- I wish for a bazillion dollars and world peace. And a box of ding dongs- I'm out.
Didn't you know that you have lived in this frozen over place for some time now? :) I wish for loads of cash and lower gas prices oh and a nanny if you could spare it.
R U in Wisconsin? We get record breaking cold & then hotter than H-E-double hockey sticks in one day's time here. What is that blue flower? Tulips? I miss my tulips. . .I need to update my blog.
We are freezing here too and its NOT normal here at all. It's supposed to be scorching about now. All I hear about it Global Warming... blah blah blah. It's not warming around me.
♡ It's CRAZY!!!
ReplyDeleteDidn't you know that you have lived in this frozen over place for some time now? :) I wish for loads of cash and lower gas prices oh and a nanny if you could spare it.
ReplyDelete:)Queen Rachel the 3rd...
Funny post! Wish for me some to. Please.
ReplyDeleteI like the new signature. How did you do it?
I think someone missed the memo about it almost being summer....
ReplyDeletewell its not snowing here but it does feel like junuary
ReplyDeleteR U in Wisconsin? We get record breaking cold & then hotter than H-E-double hockey sticks in one day's time here. What is that blue flower? Tulips? I miss my tulips. . .I need to update my blog.
ReplyDeleteWe are freezing here too and its NOT normal here at all. It's supposed to be scorching about now. All I hear about it Global Warming... blah blah blah. It's not warming around me.
ReplyDeleteThis weather really does suck! Gotta love it when your kids still have their winter coats out in JUNE.....
ReplyDelete