I filled the empty space in my living room with the picture frames I altered last night. I just covered the matted part with patterned paper but it was just the pick me up those frames needed. My living room feels a little more like spring to me while it's snowing and raining outside which makes me happy. I tried to match the things on the bookshelf with the papers in the frames. I might have to move a few things around but so far this it.
VERY C.U.T.E!! I am in love with that black and white paper. WHO MAKES IT? Is that what I think it is? I think I need to get me some! And your shelf looks cute too. I still love those blocks & I can now see those tree's you were talking about.
ReplyDelete:)R
Hope your party goes well. Jentrys is basically over, now we have to go drop off his little friends and then go to wally's so I can pick up my pics. I better practice my John Hancock so I can sign my waiver. ;)
Very cute!!! All of it... Now where to put the 5th frame... :)
ReplyDelete