Friday, January 25, 2008

Made in China


I forgot to post this the other day and I can't forget it so here goes. Wednesday I was letting the kids know that I was going to have a check-up to check on the baby and informing them who was going to be babysat where so I didn't have any tantrums Thursday morning. Mary came up to me in the cutest excited voice and said-


Mary "Are we going to go to China?"

Me "No, you're going to grandma's and I'm going to the doctors."

Mary "So we're not going to China?"

Me "Nope, why do we need to go to China?"

Mary "To go pick up the baby silly mom!"


The kids only watch educational cartoons and apparently on Arthur the other day Binky and his family went to China to pick up a baby they adopted, Mae Lin. Mary thinks all babies come from China now and our baby is going to be Mae Lin to. So stinking cute!

7 comments:

  1. Okay that's the best picture ever. I'm laughing out loud and you can hear me.
    Oh If only it were that easy. Mae Lin's gonna have to wait, you have to pick up Jake first.
    Mary's so cute!

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! I love what they come up with. And I love the picture that you found!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cute. That's one thing I love about being around little kids, it's the things the say...so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to admit I love Arthur too! My kids watch it and I love how many of the stories entertain me.

    My kids are similar ages. I have an 8,5, and two 3 year olds.

    Congrats on a new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a funny story~ I am so glad I wandered over here and found your blog. I was following the cinnamon rolls- they look amazing. Congratulations on your Fifth Bean! It was nice to meet you and your family, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cute! I just love what they come up with.

    You changed your blog name. I was confused! But only for a moment.(Talking to self) Change is good Michelle, change is good.

    ReplyDelete