Friday, January 18, 2008

Just bows


Earlier this week I got the itch for making hair bows. It was a crazy itch because I decided Ashy needed, make that HAD TO HAVE, a bow for her hair 10 minutes before we had to leave for school. I managed to get the bow made, hot-glued and heat sealed, and hair sprayed in place just in time. When I got home I had a pile of dishes to do and a pile of ribbon and bow stuff every where so instead of doing my dishes I made a bunch of bows and put them in a dish- that still counts right? I still need to make some that are normal colors but I just used what I had on hand.

I started my lounge pants from a t-shirt that I was going to do forever ago and it's looking good so far so I'll share that in a day or so. Have to get cracking before I need to make them maternity pants.

Tonight I'm actually going to scrapbook. For real. With paper. And actual pictures. Out of my house with some friends. This weekend is looking good! Hopefully I'll have some fun things to share and not just sit and eat mint musketeers, a butterfinger, and gummy bears in that order ;o).

3 comments:

  1. I love the green & black pok-a-dot bows! THey're so cute...

    Can't wait for tonight. It's time to leave the cave!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your still the bowmaker, and I still need lessons. Can't wait to see your loungy/maternity pants. ;)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get your bows to stay in their hair?

    ReplyDelete