Or at least as wild as we get on our girls night out scrapbooking. Tired women hopped up on chocolate and wielding sharp objects until the wee hours of the morning can get pretty wild! I gorged myself on a half a big bag of peanut m&m's and gummy bears with a season of Friends on in the background and stayed out until 4 a.m. . I managed to get 2 1/2 layouts done which is awesome for me. I'm going to try to get 52 done this year which is one a week and so far I'm caught up ;o). Here's hoping I stay on track.
Sorry for the cruddy pictures, my house at night is just terrible for lighting and my camera is the digital equivalent to a disposable I swear- this is why I'm not in all those purdy picture books ;p.
They all turned out C.U.T.E. Are those white love letter's the foam ones we both got? They are very cute! Your girls gone wild explaination-- Freaking hilarious! I could laugh and I did!
They all turned out C.U.T.E. Are those white love letter's the foam ones we both got? They are very cute! Your girls gone wild explaination-- Freaking hilarious! I could laugh and I did!
ReplyDelete:) Rachel
Your pages and kids are darling! And so are the cute hair bows you made!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out so cute!!! Your heart is great. I seriously suck at free hand drawing! So cute!!!
ReplyDelete