Thursday, November 8, 2007

We're all feeling...


Jeremy: "Good"

Ashlyn: "Better"

Mary: "Not good"

Kaci: "Joo Dah, wahhh hahhh hahhh"


So as you can see, because the older kiddos go to school I was left at home today with Miss Not good and Miss Cry, today has been a little challenging. You would think I would run away, but no- today's a good day. I love those little creepies and usually I think they love me to. Aren't they sweet looking! That's the best I could get today...


Speaking of sweet, I'm making chocolate chip cookies tonight because I read Heidi Swap's blog and they sounded so good and I'm going to lazily eat a dozen while I watch Grey's. I also managed to make half of my surprise for one lucky blog reader last night. Today marks my 99th post so that means the next post will be my hundredth. I thought I'd repay my bloggy readers (or a complete stranger but soon to be friend) with a sweet surprise and I will also post a little something for everyone else to. So check back within the next day or two or three. Hopefully my little inmates, I mean cuties will give me a break so I can finish!
ETA: I'm a terrible poster but I promise to post info and the giveaway on Monday, my family obligations are proving a little more time consuming than I planned (I'm getting smuggled into the woods again). Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Bridget you still have energy to make cookies with 4 kids and a husband?? :0)
    I just wanted to stop and say hi, i found a cricket broach for my friend in Fl never got the tray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 minutes until Grey's. To bad I have to fold laundry while I watch. My couch is full again and I have inlaws coming... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems everyone I know(with kids anyways)is sick. Blech. My 2(3 if you count my husband) are just getting better, but it seems that now it's my turn. It figures that as they are gaining in energy I'm decreasing.

    Hope you enjoyed your cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh enjoy your ablilty to bake things, And wow I can't believe your already at 100! Cool...

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I was looking at your blog again and Holy Cow Kaci suddenly looks so much older!

    YUP TIME FOR YOU TO HAVE ANOTHER WEE ONE IN THE HOUSE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I really miss your cookie & goodie overflow! I thought I would be able to loose weight now that we've moved, but I've only gained more!???? What's up with that!??? I guess I need to be on the Bridget "only eat chocolate" Diet! By the way did I tell you I need my grandkid's fix again? Mom

    ReplyDelete