Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Oh how I love birds...


And I'm sure you will to when you see how easy these Christmas ornaments are by Tia Bennett on Two Peas. I'm twitterpated, I just want to drop what I'm doing and make some right now. It's a good thing I'm fresh out of chunky glitter and smallish wire or my bazaar crafts would be put on hold once again. I'm definitely going to make them though, my mind is already racing and I'm thinking about doing chenille wings instead of pipe cleaners and using my own bird template for a fancier bird. My tree is going to be super glittery this year once I finish my flock!
.
.


On a family note my mom had her first full doll reproduced and it's for sale now- Hip Hip! Last time it was a kit doll but this doll, Brittany, is going to be totally finished from head to toe and it's a limited edition which the last doll was not. I'm so proud of her, way to go Ida-ho. If you'd like to take a peak you can find her here.


4 comments:

  1. I bought some chuncky red glitter for Olivia's dorothy shoes for halloween and I barely used it. So if you want it it's yours. I'll never use it again. Ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doll is so real looking I thought you were going to tell us that someone had a baby! Very cute.

    I love the birds! I've had a recent love/obsession with all things birds. I've seen some amazing bird/owl fabric lately that needs to come home with me and be made into something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birds... Two peas had some bird digital stuff that I thought was cute... Anyway congrats to your mom. Nothing like having "another" baby. Good for her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridget I think yours sound cuter, and I think these are pretty darn cute! cant wait to see them cause these are perfect for your Christmas decorating this year, they will go with those sparkely red cone tree's you scored for everyone! now I might have to make a small flock of my own! Mom

    ReplyDelete