
It's Thanksgiving week- I LOVE Thanksgiving. I'm thankful my second attempt at pies worked out and the one I had to *ahem* taste was the one with a giant bubble so the other one is perfect. I'm so thankful for stove top, not that homemade soggy bread yuckiness (I'm not pointing any fingers but anyone with a grandma's seen it) but fake old stove top, and pumpkin pie with cool-whip. I'm so thankful all the kids caught the stomach flu the week before and they're all over it now and that I didn't catch their plague but just a little cold instead. I'm very thankful for Black Friday- my favorite day of the year, seriously! Mom, get your game face on. I'm still mapping out the fastest route but I'm almost ready. My hat is in hand and the alarm will be set for 4 a.m.!
I'm thankful that the solarium where we keep Jack (my rabbit) has a slick floor . Jack can run mock ten and I had to take 3 breathers to get up the stairs this morning because of this stinking cold so I was so glad he just "spun out" and I caught him pretty quickly. I'm so thankful my basement door was shut so he couldn't find a new home in my walls or storage or something. Anyone want a semi-wild rabbit? He might be good with stove top!*
Seriously I have a ton of real things to be thankful for and I really am blessed! Have a Great Thanksgiving full of family, a modest turkey, stove top, and pumpkin pie!
*I'm just kidding, I love my bunny but if he ever does that again I might not be. I might have to get all Elmer Fudd on his fuzzy bahooky and start singing "kill the wabbit" ;o).
I'm lauging my butt off with that turkey! LOVE HER!
ReplyDelete:)Rachel
Too funny...
ReplyDelete