


What a crazy week! Wednesday we had the church carnival where the kids dressed up in their costumes and played games and had a ton of fun. There was one game in particular that the kids thought was fantastic and that was the "wack a teen" game. They gave the kids swimming noodles and 2 teens under the table popped up in between the plastic cut-outs. It looked so fun I wanted to whack them too. The teens took a break so Jeremy climbed under there which made the game even more fun for Ashy!
Ashlyn and Jeremy had their Halloween parties at school yesterday so I spent most of the afternoon at the school to dress them for the parade and then figured I might as well stay for Ashlyn's party rather than drive home and drive back 5 min later. After school it was off to home, quick clean-up, dinner, then costumes again. The weather was absolutely perfect for trick or treating, around here anyway. There was no wind, it was coat weather but not freezing cold so no need for gloves and snow hats, and no rain or snow so we were happy. No one was happier than Kaci because she could walk around instead of being bundled up in the stroller. The kids had a blast and Mary's costume was a hit. We hit the businesses and then made the rounds until Kaci expired sometime after 7 so she missed the last few houses. They got too much candy as usual and tried to eat the bulk of it in the car before we got home, it was a very happy Halloween.
Cute costumes, I love the horse! I agree Rachel did look great. I look like haggered you know what...after having a baby... :)
ReplyDeleteOh the kids all look so cute! You did a great job on your pumpkin costume! Thanks for coming and hogging the baby. Your welcome to hog away anytime.
ReplyDelete:)Rachel
Is that Jessy and Bullseye costume?? How cute!
ReplyDelete