Monday, November 12, 2007

How do we celebrate?


Whenever we have a party at our house, because no one likes cake, I always make cupcakes. I'm a chocoholic and it's my celebration so of course it has to be chocolate. So to celebrate my 100th post I'm going to give away this chocolate and vanilla cupcake purse! It's roughly 4 to 5 inches high and is fully lined with satin. It's handmade by me. It's just my way of saying thank you for putting up with 100 random, venting, and show-offy posts.

Here are the rules: You have to love it to enter, I want it to go to a good home ;o). Anyone can enter and anyone can win, all you have to do is post a comment. Any comment will do (as long as it's G rated)- it can be "Bridget, I have no idea who you are but I love free stuff". I'll close comments in a day or two or three and then I'll randomly pick a winner. Good luck and thanks for visiting my blog!

7 comments:

  1. Bridget that turned out so cute! Your so crafty, the only thing I can make is babies. Congrats on your 100th post!

    show-off :) LOL!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so adorable!!! How do you have time? I only wish to have a tenth of the strength you do. Anyways, congrats on the posts. I am on like #4. Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bridget! your cupcake purse turned out so cute! I think you would turn everything into a chocolate cupcake if you could! I know you have tried,lol! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure do love that thing! It is darling, and I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bridget that is the cutest thing i have seen. leia asked if you made her a cake. kira

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cutr well enofe 2 eat lol! love your bestest sister ever AKA Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so way cool!!! Only a chocolate lover could come up with something so "CUTE".RLRM

    ReplyDelete