Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Forgotten surprises...

I forgot to post yesterday about the 2 awesome surprises I came home to after Thanksgiving. The first is that I have forced air heat. I've been waiting since April for it and it was getting so cold in my office I couldn't craft in there at all so it's nice to have my room back with toasty toes while I work. It will make getting my bazaar crafts done that much faster! Who can work when it's minus 30??? I managed to get 25 ornaments cut out last night, blisters included, and today in my nice warm scrap room I'm going to bling them up! Only 20 more ornaments to go and 15 purses- sounds so Blahhh when I add it all up.
.

The other thing was a surprise package I got in the mail. I got some new Christmas scrapbooking embellishments compliments of Christy Tomlinson from the Scarlet Lime. Thanks Christy! As soon as I'm done with my crafty stuff I'm definitely scrapping.
.

We're ripping the gas heating stove out tonight and I'm going to set my Christmas tree up in it's place. I swore I wouldn't decorate until December 1st but at this rate it won't get done until then so I'm still keeping my word right ;o).

2 comments:

  1. Happy Crafting! I can't wait to see it all completed....

    :)R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutting out those bird looks SOOOO not fun! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see it all, too... The scrapbooking embellishments look like FUN. :)

    ReplyDelete