Thursday, November 15, 2007

Drum Roll Please...


And the winner of Mondays showcase is...

Shelly!

Congratulations Shelly, if you would please send me an email at dontlickthefloor at hotmail dot com with your snail address I'll get it in the mail.

There were so many family names that I decided to split the drawing and give away two purses instead of one so the family winner is...

Kira!

Ashlyn had so much fun drawing names, I almost had to give away 7 purses because she didn't want to stop. That's the first half of the giveaway, the second part is that I was going to post a tutorial today on how to make the cupcake purses. Well, that's going to be put off for a few days because the stomach flu is running rampant here. It's Mary and Kaci's turn right now and Ashlyn had it on Sunday. It seems to be cycling every two days and running for 24 hrs so hopefully everyone will have had it and be over it before we leave next week.

The tutorial is all written up and the pictures just need to be re sized and loaded so when I get a spare hour or two to load and re size them I'll post it. Back to the trenches I go, have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Shelly & Kira! I guess that means I will need to make my own darn it! I'm sure I will need to take a break though and just have fun makeing me a cute little purse! I dont know how you do it all Bridget, I sure hope the family feels better by Thanksgiving!, looking forward to seeing you all, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Bummer! Nixed Again! Oh well Maybe your 200th post i'll have a lucky streak..

    :) R

    How ya holding up with all the sick kiddies? Hope they get over it soon, Oh and you don't get it. When we had it Lloyd & I were the last to get the vomiting... Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the power of Non-Sicknes be with you! :)

    ReplyDelete