Monday, January 24, 2011

Hat fail

Remember when I made Jake a t-shirt gown with a matching pilot cap?  I didn’t.  I completely forgot about the entire set.  It was going to be my favorite hat ever.  Now, not so much…

00hat

The gown fits him really well which means that the entire outfit never would have fit him at the same time since he’s just starting to wear a 3/6 months and the hat is obviously newborn size.  My boys have a rep for having a large cabeza but not Jake, he’s in the 5oth percentile so it really is the hat, not a large boy noggin.  I’ll save it though because who knows, I might have another 12 boys and I’m bound to remember it for one of them.  I kid! maybe.

Speaking of the littlest boy, here are some pictures and an update for Grandma.  Not the cutest background ever for a photo shoot but you’ve got to get them while they’re willing!  He’s 2 months old and 12 lbs of cooing smiling mama’s boy.

00jakey100jakey

Back to snuggling I go.  Have a fantastic Monday!

1 comment:

  1. hi bridget,
    I am a SAHM of a toddler and love learning and making crafts. Happen to bump into your site when i was looking for inspiration. Love your site, it has many different projects.

    AaRiya Balsk
    http://scatterbraincrafter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete