Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lookin’ good…

00progress

Slowly but surely my pillows are coming along. I love them so far, even in their wrinkly half finished state so that’s a good sign. I still have to find a good chair picture for pillow #3 of the set. I’m thinking maybe a chaise or an armless chair. I’m having so much fun with this. It’s like picking out and bringing home your favorite furniture and not spending anything- what’s not to love?

Have a super Thursday and make something today. Thursdays are always my favorite day of the week.

0blog signature[7]

2 comments:

  1. okay, I do not have the slightest clue how you are making these pillows, but i can't wait to see the finished project.

    AND, Thursday is TOTALLY my favorite day of the week. How did you know? I think it is the anticipation that Friday is tomorrow! and I love Friday, but it's so fun all day on Thursday, to know that TOMORROW is the start of the weekend.

    AND did you see THE cutest fabric on our blog being given away ON Thursday??!!! I think you'll love it. Unless, you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks beautiful, congrats!

    ReplyDelete