My Kaci Weeds turned 4 yesterday. My 4th little one is 4! I love this little girl so much. I really can’t believe she went from that tiny little thing to such a big girl. She loved her “birsday” and even though we’ve been sick all weekend she had a great time. She’s princess all the way and had a mini pink cake with a princess on the top. I wish I could share pictures of her special day but we all looked like death (especially me), not that she cares but I do ;).
After I blow my nose for the 1,000th time and come out of my head cold coma I’m going to try to muster up the strength to finish my couch pillows. I hate being sick but I’m not one of those wussies that can’t craft during an illness. Bring on the thread! Okay, so that’s not totally true. I’ve been complaining and coughing and sleeping all weekend and now I’m on the downhill side of this bug so I think I can pull it off today.
I’m making chair pillows for my couch and a couch bolster pillow for my chair. I’m so clever, I think, unless they look like crud when I’m done. We’ll see after nap time.
Thanks for the well wishes with baby #6! I’m doing fantastic, other than this nasty cold. I don’t get sick when I’m pregnant usually (not fair I know) but I have been more nauseous this time. If I have one complaint it’s that my hormones have taken over and I’m completely insane. I cry at the drop of a hat and I’m pretty dang moody, but I don’t notice it until after the storm. It’s like an out of body experience where the sane me is looking down at the bawling mess of myself and going “what the heck?”. It’s hard to describe but I apologize in advance if I cry or make you cry. I’ll realize it later and feel really badly, unless you have it coming ;). I hope this isn’t an indication of what I have in store with this little one later!
Have a fantastic Monday!
What a beautiful little princess! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I hope you all are done being sick very soon. That's no fun :(
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! Congratulations and I know the new baby will by lucky to be born into such a wonderful family :)
ReplyDeleteAmy
adaniels@isds.org
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I LOVE your blog- that purple dress you recently gussied up is FABULOUS! And congrats on your newest little one to-be!! :)
ReplyDelete