Saturday, December 5, 2009

I don’t have much time these days, now that I’m Santa’s tallest pudgiest elf and I have a bunch of crafty things I volunteered to do.  I always volunteer before I write my to do lists then kick myself afterwards. Ack!!  I’m taking a break for a second to show off the dress I made for Kennedy.  No pattern, just measurements and random armpit hole cutting.  

00Kennedy

That’s another check off my Christmas to do list.  If anyone wants the tutorial for this dress or Ashlyn’s apron tunic thingy just let me know and I’ll see what I can do after Christmas. 

22 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I totally want a tutorial for these! I can wait until after Christmas, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Bridget!
    I love the colours you've chosen and i'm looking forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable dress! I would love a tutorial. Good luck with your busy month
    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! I've been wanting to make something similar for a while - just need the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I'm a sucker for blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to both...and I'd love to knock a few things off my Christmas list by making these. You know, since you've got nothing else to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you pick just the right coordinating colors and patterns? It's amazing and so cute!! I have a little 5 month old that I need you to sew a wardrobe for. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, and I completely understand the saying "yes" issue. I tend to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fabrics you chose for the dress. I would love it if you do a tutorial. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this and yes would love a tutorial...in 2010. It is my hope to sew and learn more next year, and you are always an inspiration. Merry Christmas and a lovely New Year to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute dress! Also like the critter condos below - now if I could just get my hands on a Zhu Zhu pet (without spending a small fortune), I could strike a few items off my list!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase do a tutorial of this INCREDIBLY adorable little dress!!!! Please, please, please... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I made the double layer skirt the other day. It was so easy! thanks for a great tutorial. I look forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. For Sure! Both are adorable! I would love the tutes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice fabric...I would like one in my size, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just read your post and have been wanting to make one of these for my granddaughters and would love it if you did a tutorial. You are so very talented. I hope you find time to do this soon. Love your blog.

    sandra-jo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love for you to do a tutorial on this dress! I followed your tutorial on the knot dress and it was wonderful! Can't wait for this one!
    LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to see a tutorial for this dress! We have 3 1yr old b-day parties comning up and these would make great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's lovely. I would love a tutorial for my little one.

    ReplyDelete