I did absolutely no crafting/sewing/scrapbooking last night and instead watched Celtic Woman on PBS. I was too lazy to get my stuff out to make anything and I was too tired to turn the channel. I’m not proud of that, especially because it’s not the first time I’ve watched it in a lazy stupor.
I need to jump up and get something done. I need to kick start my crafty system. I need to dig out my gift/Christmas making stuff and get busy. I think I’m not alone so I wanted to point you guys in a fun direction.
Go check out Kristin of wRIte iT DowN. For today and the next 11 days she’s featuring a different blogger making a different ornament each day, with the tutorials I might add. How awesome is that? Very. The bloggers participating are some very talented crafters (whom I stalk just a little bit) and I can’t wait to see what they come up with! Today’s is a fun one with scrapbooking paper, perfect for those of us with a bit of a stash- ahem, from Dani of Craft Rookie. As soon as I can get my hiney in gear I’m even going to do a feature so go check it out and keep your eyes peeled ;).

I cannot wait to see your ornament! Thanks for making a post about the ornament party. All productive activity stopped at my house this morning for an emergency trip to the craft store to try Dani's. They are almost done. This is so fun ~ my household work is on hold for a bit, but at least I paid the bills today :D~
ReplyDeleteKristin