Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too busy eating chocolate cake for breakfast…

To come up with a catchy title. There’s something about a chocolate sheet cake first thing in the morning to get your creative juices flowing. I don’t normally eat cake, at all- I’m a frosting licker, but I had to have something chocolate the other day and the only thing that sounded good was cake. Cake with frosting of course. Go figure?

I finished this while dreaming of chocolate cake-00leg00legss00legsss

I love the exaggerated collar! Thanks for helping me decide whether or not to cut up my shirt. It was a new shirt that I bought online for myself and couldn’t return and it looked a little too “boy in the striped pajamas” for me. I really love it as leggings! Nothing goes to waste around here.

I’m thinking about starting a new project I’ve never tried before, it involves a really really hot tool so hopefully I’ll still have all my digits to post about it in the coming weeks. It would be really sad to loose a finger. Maybe not my pinky, I think I could do without it. I just wouldn’t be able to type any a’s or shift on the keyboard but that’s over rated anyway. As long as I can eat cake it really doesn’t matter. Should be fun!

I’m going to start a new sew if you want - iron if you don’t kind of tutorial today if Kennedy will take the nap she missed yesterday. It’s going to be decorating related so everyone can do it, not just those of us with little girly whirls like I normal do. Crossing my fingers I can get it done with all the pictures I need today to write it up. Better cross my fingers while I still have them all ;).

*Don't forget to click on the link on your left for the free Whooga boots! If you have a myspace or blog or a site you can add a button to you can enter.*

Have a great Thursday!

9 comments:

  1. Sooo cute! The leggings totally work! Good call on cutting the shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the redesigned shirt!! So creative!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you went for it... I definately like it, especially with the accents on the leggings and the headband. You inspired me to do a shirt re-make for my little one.. I'll post & comment again when it's done! Thanks for getting my mojo going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥ It so stinking cute! See I couldn't see it but you always put such cute stuff together! I love to gray shoes and pink socks and the little pink strap with the button! SO DANG CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I just found your blog from Ucreate and I love it. This entire outfit is to die for! Do you have a tutorial on how you made the cute little headband? Because I loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just stumbled upon your blog tonight, and am loving reading about all your creativity! This particular outfit caught my eye, and I fell in love with the leggings you made. Super cute! I was wondering if you could tell me where you bought those adorable grey sneakers - I think I need a pair for my daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you go about making the leggins? I am sure it is pretty easy but I wondered if you would consider a tutorial for those of us that are sewing challenged? I love the outfit BTW!

    ReplyDelete