My shirt transformation is coming along very nicely. In fact I’m finished but now I have to make something else to go with it, it just needs something else. Thankfully I got another new shirt I decided to hate and cut up to complete the look. I love to hate my clothes.
Speaking of loving and hating things, how do you feel about UGG boots? I love them. I know, I know, people with size 10 feet should not love them or even like them. I do. And I don’t care how large my peds are. I don’t actually own a pair as my conscience and my mom won’t let me (her and her size 7 feet…) but they look so comfy and inviting. I’ve almost bought a pair at least a dozen times. I can imagine myself curled up in a ski lodge next to the fire with leggings and a fair isle sweater and hat, sipping hot chocolate with my super comfy ugg’s on.
Look at that thick plush lining, don’t these just scream “Come, sit by the fire”.
That dream can now become a reality because, minus the ski lodge and the fact that I don’t ski, Whooga boots is offering a free pair of Whooga ugg boots every month! Get out! Or stay in if you have giant feet and own a pair ;). As they say on their site “The only thing better than the super indulgent luxury of a fresh pair of Whooga boots is the super indulgent luxury of a free pair of Whooga boots!” -here here.
I think they are super super cute on little girls with cable knit tights and sweater dresses. I should know, my girls wore some like it with their Christmas sweater dresses last year to church. They looked stinking adorable if I do say so myself. Even grandma approved.
While you are there for the giveaway you should try out their build a boot link on the top of their site. Cody and I had so much fun with that. I made a really cute Chocolate brown pair with pink inside I could just see Ashlyn wearing to school while Cody made… well lets just say his pair were better left as a prototype lol.
Have a great Wednesday!

WOW, so cool!!!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter had a pair of ugg-like boots when she was 3 because of horrible blisters. They looked so cozy and kept her little sore feet warm without the irritation to the sores on her feet. I like them because they are wool! But they dont stay very dry when the weather starts to warm up... but again, they are wool, so feet stay warm, but everything is wet under.
They have other styles that are less trendy and look very nice on larger feet (like mine too!) but i have never indulged.
I hope you win a pair!
I have a pair of Uggs and I love them!!! Mine are a size 10 but when I get another pair hopefully this winter I am going to get a 9. Anyway I guess I have never thought of the me having them and the size so thanks alot now I am going to be self conscience everytime I wear them.
ReplyDeleteLove ya Bridget, Terra
Target comes out with some knock-off uggs for kids... i'm sure they'll do the same this year. Not that it helps your size 10 feet, but maybe for the girls! :)
ReplyDelete