Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A bit of Enabling…

If you would rather not be enabled in the fabric department click your buns on out of here. For those brave souls that love a good deal and don’t mind making your husband’s favorite dinner tonight read on.

Fabric.com is having a designer cotton fabric blowout sale with fabric marked down 50% to $3.99 a yard. That’s not all, if you find $35 worth your shipping is free, but it’s free shipping with a $35 order everyday. The best part is if you use this coupon code- 2PLTRY9 you get an additional 30% off. So I got 10 yards (yes 10) of cute fabric for 2.70 a yard and picked up some trim as well with free shipping. To get this deal you need to find at least $35 of blow out fabric and add it to your cart and then apply the coupon- then you get the free shipping.

Luckily I ordered early enough that I found more than enough of the cute stuff so I love it all and didn’t need to find any filler items ;). I got lots of this-

00List_cloes%20imagination

and some of this-

00List_chocolate%20lollipop

and this for the baby boy I am going to have in 2011- **ETA* I'm not expecting, I just have a bad habit of buying for future children I hope to have because Jeremy is too old for vintage cowboy stuff. Just putting in my order early... boy thoughts. Thanks for the congratulations though, I'll save them for next year ;) .**

00List_Happy%20Trails

And some christmas fabric to make the kids jammies for christmas eve, yada yada yada. I had some survey $ burning a hole in my paypal so I don’t owe Cody steak or anything… until he reads this and realizes I just told him I wasn’t going to buy anymore fabric until I used what I had. I still mean that, I just meant I was starting after today…

17 comments:

  1. I should have left with your first warning. ;)
    Cute picks! I think my favorite is the stuff in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's like leading the crackhead to the crackhouse! Thanks for the tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a baby boy?! yay! congrats!
    I love the fabric and thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ran across your page last night,great little blog you have here.You gave me the inspiration I was looking for.I'm going to try the apron dress tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. I needed NO help in buying MORE fabric. I am drowning in fabric. But I just couldn't help myself. Thanks for enabling.
    2. CONGRATS!! I don't know how you do it Bridget- you will be one busy bee with all those kiddos. But I'm super excited for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to send you this link because of your post about Uggs before ...
    http://myfrugaladventures.blogspot.com/2009/09/uggs-80-off-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't forget to stack it with a 6% rebate from http://www.mrrebates.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♥ Cute cute cute! I love it all!!!! Dang car wreck I would have a little extra money to blow! Oh well! I guess there's always a next time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to have to go look. . .even though I don't have any time to be creative right now. . who can pass on that great deal? You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so totally should have sent you an invite for ebates.com. . .you could have gotten 5% back after your purchases at fabric.com!!! Seriously. . . I'm gonna have to send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so totally should have sent you an invite for ebates.com. . .you could have gotten 5% back after your purchases at fabric.com!!! Seriously. . . I'm gonna have to send you an invite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for being my enabler too! I love fabric. There's so many darn cute patterns out there...and your projects are so inspirational! Thanks so much....just one more yard couldn't hurt, right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still haven't figured out if the fabric.com emails I get are a blessing or a curse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you...you have a new convert and fabric.com has some of my mulla!! I cannot wait to start learning to sew. You are inspirational and I love reading your blog. Laur :) PS: I grew up in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ack - and I love Tina Givens too... thanks for the heads up (don't tell the hubby though).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, thank you, thank you for that code!! I had my cart loaded and ready to go when I decided to look at all of my favorite blogs. I'm glad I did it too, I got 19 1/2 yards of fabric for $53!!! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  17. If my husband yells at me I am sending him your way! I actually saw the 50% thing mentioned here,ordered, completely missed the coupon code until now so called them back and they applied it after so I just ordered 16 yards of fabric and got it for about $27. I added some twill tape in there too.

    Bad fabric enabler! ;) Now I am trying to enable my mom . . .

    ReplyDelete