A tear of joy mind you, I wished my oldest two well and helped them get situated for their first day of school! I love them and I love summer but after a few months of them at each others throats I’m ready for more of a routine. Ashlyn cracked me up and chose to sit in between two boys in the front rather than next to her cousin or friends in the “cool” section in the back. A girl after her mother’s heart that one. We’ve got to watch her!
I also had the opportunity to become a real mom today. I officially embarrassed Jeremy at school. Now to embarrass him in front of his girl friends and future wife and my life will be complete. I tried to give him a hug after he found his desk and he gave me the cold shoulder and acted like he was going to die. I told him to have a good day and the girls and I walked out. I heard a loud “Have a good day too mom!” as I was leaving so I know he’s not totally over me yet.
I’m taking today off to just sit and revel in the fact that for 8 hours a day four days a week for the next 9 months I will only be totally responsible for 3 small children. Ahhh.
Tomorrow, when I come back to reality and realize I still have 3 small children to care for I’m going to be working on this-
It was only a buck and sometime this week I’m hoping to transform it into something worth a little more than that. I’ve made a few other things but I’m at a loss in this house on where to take my pictures so I’ll have to show off when I get a cute picture or two. I also need my model back. That’s just about the only downfall to school. I can’t show off until after 3:20 ;).
Have a great Monday!
*ETA- No hints in the last post what so ever, there are no buns baking in this oven! Not that there won't be in the future. Currently and as far as I know I am not expecting anything but a few packages from the post office :). Just thought I would get that out there*
♥ I'm loving back to school! :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your remake on the shirt! :)
Quick question...why only 4 days a week? Don't your kids go 5 days? Or does someone only go 4 days?
ReplyDeleteColor me confused. :-)
for my kids bdays in jr high and high school, I would bring them McD for lunch (until they drove) and make them kiss me on the cheek to get it. hehe. Food vs a kiss, they always would
ReplyDeletethat's funny because I actually re-read that 9 months part a few times trying to decide ... =) how fun to send your kids back to school!
ReplyDeleteSo many fun ideas are floating through my head with that shirt! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSo many fun ideas are floating through my head with that shirt! Good luck!
ReplyDelete