Monday, August 3, 2009

Cinco de Macko

So I know that title makes absolutely no sense but I do have a method to my madness- my Mary mack turns 5 today!  She was (and still is) the prettiest baby ever born.  See-

babymary

Awwhh, makes me want to have another handful.  Today.  Minus the labor and yucky stuff. Back to Mack.

She loves pretending to be a dog and really gets into her characters.  She will ask you if she can be your dog.  Everyone gets asked.  Yesterday I believe she was a dog named Dragger but not my dog, because she doesn’t like that I want to name her Nutsy so she was dad’s dog and I was just babysitting.  If it weren’t for the cute clothes I would think she was a dog. 

A conversation we had the other day went like this: After unknown people were seen walking down our street-

Mary “Mom, who are those humans on this earth”

Me “I don’t know, they are just some people taking a walk”

Mary “I don’t know who those humans are, but I like them because they have a dog”.

I love my little human/Dragger dog.  I’m off to take Dragger to pick out her favorite ice cream and whip up the cutest dog cupcakes you’ve ever seen.

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Hope Mary gets all the treats she deserves for her birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthdy Mary dog! My 5 year old daughter does the same thing, but she has diversity dog, cat, tiger, dinosaur, etc. I hope Mary has a wonderful day! She is adorably sweet in her baby picture! If I wasn't already pregnant I would want to be, I love babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is funny - my seven year old pretends she is a dog at least once a week. She makes a leash, and a collar. I never get to decide on her name, though. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun - Happy Birthday Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ That cracks me up!!! She's so cute! Can't wait to see your dog cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday my Little Mary, Mary Quite Contrary!!

    ReplyDelete