Monday, August 10, 2009

And so it begins…

00puppyshirt1

00puppyshirt

This shirt marks the beginning of a bunch of things for me.

1. School clothes sewing officially begins. Yep, I’m running late but at least I’m running.

2. Every one of my kids thinks they need a new shirt now. Even Kennedy. I’m sure I heard her say “Mom you make the cutest shirts. Can I have a pink one?". Why yes you can dear, yes you can.

3. My sewing mojo got unpacked- yay!

4. I’m priming the crafty pump for my sewing weekend this week. Without kids. Without my very own children for 3 days.

I’m off to my Grandma’s to sew, finish up some Christmas gifts I never finished last year, laugh, stay up way too late, and eat my weight in unusually odd colored snack foods. I’m finishing up a gift for Kennedy today and want to iron on a few more shirts then I’m off to craft- without children Friday!!! It’s been 2 years and I think it’s about time! I’m sure I’ll have to show off my shirts and other schooly things this week and hopefully next week I can wow and amaze with some fun stuff I finish up there. I really can’t wait!

6 comments:

  1. Okay, I want to know what "unusually odd colored snack foods" includes? Sounds interesting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know- Cheetos, blue m&m's, purple peeps (you bet I still have some!) and any other snack that tastes so good but it so so wrong ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is too sweet!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just looking at my cloth grocery bags the other day and when I saw my dog, I thought, "I should make a shirt for Spenser and Sawyer." And here you've done it! (Great minds think alike.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shirt! Lucky girl getting away for 3 days to craft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute! :) I'm a doxie mom so I just love this! I've done it with scrapbook paper/frames (same print even) but I think I'm inspired to make a little shirt for my niece. Love your creativity!

    ;)
    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete