
Here's a snippet of what I made with some of it. I try to stretch my fat quarters out as long as I can so I try to make at least 50 projects with each one. Okay not 50 but I can make a ton of stuff with one... like apples. I'm not sure why but I just had to make some fabric apples.

Let's see, what else? I've been having so much fun cutting vinyl but I'm really running out of things to put it on. I've changed the font on my glass jars in my kitchen twice already, sad I know. I picked up some iron on vinyl for fabric and I'm LOVING it! No space to run out of. I can put a bit of vinyl on everything I own now, even my children. Cody has been bugging me to make him a sock for his cell phone and I finally got around to it today and had to put something on it. I couldn't just leave it plain. I thought about putting a crown on it with some bling but I knew he wouldn't think that was the best idea so I cut out a buck and put it on instead. I'm not sure he'll appreciate that either but it's better than what I was going to put on :).
Well that was more than I was going to say (type)! See you in the next 11 days or sooner ;o).
Those apples are stinking C.U.T.E.!! I know what I'm making on Thursday! j/k (kinda). You did get a bunch of stuff done today!! Me not so much.
ReplyDeleteRachel
I agree with Rachel... makes me want to eat them... wait did I just say that!? :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the apples. Did you just wing it with a pattern or did you use something (besides a real apple) as a guide? Also, if you ever run out of vinyl-needing surfaces, I'd be happy to help you out! ;) My glass jars need labeling still...
ReplyDelete♥ Great fabric and love the apples! :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful fabric colors!,and the apple's look great.
ReplyDeletethe fever of vinyl make a cute treasures!
Such CUTE apples! Love the fabric! I really like your vinyl projects too!
ReplyDeleteso cute as always. YOu can bling deer!
ReplyDeleteL O V E the apples! How cool are those???? WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at all the fun things that you have been creating. I am with Rachel-I am loving those apples. Put some in your shop! They would be super cute in a apothecary jar or dish on a table! They would make me very happy if they resided in my home. I love them! I am laughing at the cell phone pocket. My husband would think it was cool! If only they knew how much we really do care about them and think about them! Those silly silly men!!
ReplyDeleteI jusr found your blog and those apples are so stinkin cute? Did you follow a pattern? i will be following your blog in the future. love your stuff!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the apples - they are terrific!
ReplyDeleteI love the apples! Very cute!
ReplyDeletethe apples are awesome - awesome fabric!
ReplyDeleteDo you have a pattern for the apples? They are so cute! I would love to make some too. And, I love what you did with the vinyl labels on your jars. I want some of those too. I've got the same jars in my craft room. Ribbon, Markers, Stamps, oh my!
ReplyDelete