I wanted to say thank you to everyone who left a comment or emailed because I really needed that yesterday. Sometimes living in a paper sack has it's advantages but most of the time I feel pretty isolated and alone. Being a mom can be hard and lonely work but you guys made me feel less alone and normal. I'm just a girl trying the best I can to be a good mom, wife, daughter, and friend. Some days I feel I do a decent job and others I feel like a complete failure but I really am feeling better today, oh what a good nights sleep will do!
I got this card in the mail yesterday-

I'm not sure if she reads my blog or not but I thought it was perfect timing. All it says is "Dear Bridget, I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful mother I think you are!!". Thank you, thank you so much! It must have been divine inspiration because she sent it before my feel sorry for me post but it really made me feel better.
That's enough of that! Back to my regularly scheduled crafty bloggy-ness. You should go check this link out, so stinking cute and I'm sure if you are the bazaar kind this would sell well. I'm making a bunch for Christmas gifts for the kids, I think. They would love it!
♥ Yay for a sleeping baby!!!
ReplyDeleteCute fishy soap! :)
You are a great mother, daughter, wife, ect. And no fare. My kids dont sleep! Its been 5 years with only a hand full of all night sleeping.
ReplyDeleteHey Bridget... SO happy for you. Reed did better too. Yay! He was only up 3 times and slept till 7:30, of course Brin was up bright and early because the sun woke up too. Don't you love day light savings?
ReplyDeleteHey! I talked to Rachel the other day and found out we know who each other are, but haven't actually met! It was me who you saw at Walmart, Kennedy is adorable! Just had to look at her chubby cheeks! Rachel said I should leave a comment and we could commiserate together!!Anyway I feel your pain with a no sleeping baby!!! Emree(#3) was a terrible baby, never slept and cried ALL the time. so don't feel alone, not sure what I did to survive but I guess we all do, granted I only had 2 other ones to take care of, but still no fun! I did read a book though that I thought was interesting and I will try with my next one it's called Happiest baby on the block, have you heard of it? Anyway might be something you want to check out. I have it if you would like to borrow it! Good luck and I hope things get better and soon!!!
ReplyDelete