Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quick turkey share.



I found this idea and made a quick turkey onesie for Kennedy to wear for her first Thanksgiving. I made it about 20 minutes ago so it's not perfect. It is impossible to trace or ink print the hand of a wiggly 3 month old. Her little hand is only 2 1/2" wide spread out! Gotta love Moda Nest charm squares.



6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so darn cute! You made that in 20 minutes?! W/ 5 kids in the background?! I only have your last 3 & I feel like my head is spinning around.

    You don't need to lose 40 pounds btw. Or any pounds for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i so wish I was creative like rachel and you and would have copied this for my my little wee one... So *CUTE*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that background fabric and she looks so ADORABLE in it!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete