What used to be my front steps is now some sort of fortress. While the estrogen's away the testosterone will play.
Pretty fierce! There's a leaf barricade and in case the invaders breached that there's also a stone wall. I'm not sure what the large sticks next to the rake are for, maybe pole vaulting to safety in case the stone wall didn't hold 'em? Aren't those burly guards scary looking.
My little brother Josh is spending the weekend at our house so Jeremy (who's 8 and on the left) and Uncle Josh (who's 9 and on the right) have been having a blast. I'm not sure if Josh would say so because the mean older sister that I am, I made him eat one piece of broccoli before he could have a fudgecicle last night. It's fun being the oldest!
YEAH for parents that have children still when their children are having children. (like us) I love your stone home
ReplyDeleteLooks like Mr Jeremy needs a brother! Will stop making girls already! :):)
ReplyDelete:)Rachel
Hope you had fun at the "retreat" :)
♥ Yay for a retreat. Love the wall of leaves! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the stone your house is made of. . .and that front step area is totally awesome! My boys would be doing the same thing as these guys. It's amazing how their imaginations take control. LOVE the shield. Did you make it?
ReplyDeleteI too have a much younger brother - it is fun though. And I am glad I am not the only person who uses Fudgesicles as bribes - they really work.
ReplyDeleteYou are a mean one to make ANYONE eat broccoli. I mean look at the end of the word....coli. Isn't that bad for you?
ReplyDelete