Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heart Breaker: take 3

Ok, so you're probably tired of all the quilt giveaways I keep posting but I'm only doing it as a service for you. I don't want anyone to miss out. So go head on over to Camille's blog and drool and wipe your lip, then don't comment so I can win. I mean it! I'm going to win this time ;o). She's going to make me the ever famous Bloom quilt, I hope with every finger, toe, and hair crossed!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this quilt too. . .but I think I need to win. I made one & then gave it away. . . but you have kind of earned it too by growing those cute children of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you always have the skinny on the quilts! You're making me fall in love with quilts! Stop that!! :) (I mean, unless I win, of course. In that case, carry on.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Hopefully you have heard that the Old Red Barn Co. is giving away three quilts! I need to blog about both and get my entries in! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete