
Busy is an understatement around here! Kennedy is napping again during the day so I'm starting to accomplish some things- yeah!!! I've made 2 pairs of booties and I'm putting the finishing touches on 3 more. I'm working on 2 ribbon wands and Kaci's go fish set as well as a bath mat and I've bought the supplies for everything else (almost). It feels sooo good to flex the old crafty muscle. Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of some of my completed Christmas list stuff on Monday.
Just a side note, when I get comments on my blog it won't tell me a reply e-mail address anymore, it used to but for some reason it won't tell me anymore for anyone, is anyone else having this problem? So, if you leave me a comment and you want an answer please leave an e-mail address for me to contact you. Or, if it's easier just drop me an email at dontlickthefloor (at) hotmail (dot) com . I only check that email every few days but I love to answer questions when I can!!
Speaking of that, Kay- I got the idea for the sheet metal activity boards from this Etsy shop. I'm going to make my own for just my kids to use but her prices are excellent if you are interested in buying some. I probably won't show pictures of that when I'm finished because I will be making them almost exactly like hers with accessories and I don't want to step on any toes ;o). I think it's a great idea and will be a great gift! A tip for anyone thinking of giving one of these, Dry Erase marker does NOT come out of clothing so it's probably better for the larger set of kids. We have a Christmas dress that learned that lesson...
Have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday with some crafty eye candy!
♥ I haven't noticed anything with the emails... Although some people just choose not to let theirs show? Maybe people are changing their prefs?
ReplyDeleteCute booties! Love the black and light pink polka's on your side bar. Yay that Kennedy is taking naps again! :)
You are the helper bee for Christmas. I'm glad you can scope out etsy for me!! And GREAT tip on the dry erase. Thanks Bridget!
ReplyDeletehave not noticed any email issues either.
I found you on my cousin Lindsy's blog and would LOVE to know where you found the magnet boards! I checked them out on etsy - but can definitely make some games myself... And I love the bags they fit in too!
ReplyDeleteCould you email me at
lisafoust at gmail dot com
my hit reply still works for those that have their email address in there blog. Incase you lost mine and ever need me or want to know where to send extra cupcake anything or princess wands sound good JUST KIDDING. allknames at gmail dot com
ReplyDelete