Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I got canned- yeahhh!!


I know it sounds silly but I am so excited to have a garbage can finally! We've been without garbage service for 21 long days. After several attempts to get a can I finally have one. It was so frustrating. I would call the garbage service and get the answering machine every time, so I left a message and they called me back a few days later at 7 o'clock at night while we were gone. I told Cody it was his turn to harass them and after 2 more weeks we finally got a call back at 9 last night. I guess they're only open one hour a week, I think they all sit around the phone all day and listen to the poor people plead for garbage service until they decide they've listened to enough cries for help and call back. I'm sure they are going to have fun with all the "presents" I have piled up for them now, that'll teach 'em!


No mom's play group yesterday. I packed all my stuff up and loaded all the kids in the car with snacks and coloring books ready for the long haul and I was the only one there. I deserved that and now I think no one wants to play with me LOL. I did go home and finish the quilt so I achieved my goal for the day. Ashlyn likes it as well as I do, she asked me if we should give it to the baby! If it's that bad then she doesn't want it either I'm sure!


Today the goal is curtains. I'm going to make Ashlyn, Mary, and Kaci curtains for their room, or at least that's the goal. There are 4 windows and one glass door that I need to cover so I should be pretty busy. I could clean the kitchen but windows are more important right?

No comments:

Post a Comment